How to Treat Fibroids Naturally
How to Treat Fibroids Naturally
How to Shrink the Size of Fibroids by Natural Means
Fibroids are benign Uterine Tumor. Approximately 70% of women develop fibroids at one stage in their lives. Fibroids usually do not cause any symptoms, but can cause severe pain and bleeding. If fibromyalgia is caused by pain or other symptoms, consult your doctor before trying to reduce fibroids size by natural means.
So How to Treat Fibroids Naturally?
- The “watch and wait” method. In the past, doctors have been rushing toward the method of treating fibroids by using unfair and unnecessary procedures. Most doctors now recommend waiting when fibroids are small and do not cause problems such as unusual bleeding, infertility or menstrual pain. Many fibroids begin to shrink on their own over time. Fibroids tend to form at the gestational age, where they grow larger with pregnancy and contract after menopause. Waiting for a few years is better than taking drugs with side effects or undergoing surgery.The vast majority of fibroids do not become malignant, so it is safe to leave them as long as they do not cause other problems. Even if you have a fibrous tumor in the abdominal area and feel it when pressed or even when looking closely, it is best not to lubricate it unless it is necessary. If you try the method of observation and waiting, visit the doctor first to confirm the diagnosis. Some other types of growth require urgent medical intervention.
- Drink Green Tea or use its extracts. Clinical trials indicated that green tea extract (eg epigallocatechin gallate) reduced the symptoms of fibroids. Women who took green tea extracts suffered less severe symptoms, and their tumors shrunk by an average of 32.6%. It is important to note that these studies were small-scale and there were no randomized trials to study the efficacy of treatment.
Women who use tea extract for fibroids have no side effects, but if you are sensitive to caffeine, watch your consumption of green tea. Green tea contains caffeine, which causes tension, nervousness and nausea. Studies have shown that green tea reduces the growth of fibroblasts in mice and may prevent the growth of new tumors (although research results are inconclusive).
- Ask your doctor about Chinese Medicine. Few studies have suggested that Chinese herbal medicine may reduce the size of fibroids and reduce their symptoms.Because some herbs interact with medications or medical conditions, consult your doctor before taking any herbal remedies. I know that Chinese medicine is not subject to randomized controlled trials and subject to FDA approval required by medical drugs. You may also find a dose inconsistency that reduces efficiency and greatly increases your risk.
One study found that herbal therapy “Kuei-chih-fu-ling-wan” reduced the size of fibroids in 60% of study participants.
Several clinical trials have shown that Tripterygium wilfordii extract reduces the size of fibroids with the same efficiency as Mifepristone or more. Guizhi Fuling plus Mifepristone are used effectively to reduce the size of fibroids. are more efficient when used together compared to single use.
- Visit a Physical Therapist. One study has shown that physical therapy may be effective in reducing fibroids and reducing their symptoms in some women. Talk to your doctor to determine if physiotherapy will benefit your condition. Know that physical therapy may solve the problem of pain or other symptoms but will not solve the fundamental problem of fibroids.
- Try Acupuncture. A study has shown that acupuncture may be effective in reducing the symptoms of fibroids in some women. You can try acupuncture if other methods fail because their side effects are rare. Try a licensed acupuncturist. Ask for referral from your doctor and keep him informed of any side effects you may face.